My Shopping List
Herbed Butterfly Pork Chops
Courtesy of National Pork Board
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 15 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 4 (4 oz.) boneless butterfly pork chops
+ 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
+ 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
+ 1/2 tsp. crumbled rosemary
+ 1/2 tsp. crumbled thyme
+ 1/4 tsp. black pepper
What to do:
1. Brush chops with lemon juice.
2. Combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
3. Rub herb mixture on both sides of chops.
4. Grill or broil for 8 to 9 min. turning occasionally untill internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145°F, followed by a 3-min. rest time. Garnish with fresh herbs if desired.
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit: www.PorkBeInspired.com
Pinot Noir, Merlot, Chardonnay
Calories: 149; Total Fat: 6g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 57mg; Total Carbs: 1g; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 22g; Sodium: 48mg;